Nashua Unwed Parenting Attorney

Serving Hillsborough County, New Hampshire

Relationships may not last, but becoming a parent is a life-long responsibility. Both parents owe the child the duty of emotional and financial support. How will your unwed parenting action affect your future?

I explain the law of unwed parenting in plain-English. I provide you with real choices and direction. I help by providing perspective and realistic advice to address your goals, while accommodating what the court may allow the child's other parent. I prepare you for what lies ahead.

Nashua, NH Unwed Parenting Attorney

I am focused on your best interests. I will approach your case with compassion and understanding, while fighting to get the outcome you deserve. Don’t even think about agreeing to a settlement until we have a chance to outline exactly where you stand, what you stand to lose and what you stand to gain.

No two family units are the same. The primary issues in an unwed parenting action are:

We can get through this together. Attorney Driscoll handles originally filed actions, modification of existing court Orders, contempt of court Orders, and the appeal of judgments. He explains the law in plain-English. He provides real choices and realistic advice to address your goals, all the while focusing on your best interests.

Attorney Driscoll explains the law in plain-English. He can prepare you for what lies ahead. In a fog of chaos, I can work with you to develop your goals and provide you with choices and direction. Call (603) 589-4040 for a private consultation. His handicapped accessible office is conveniently located at 20 Trafalgar Square in Nashua, NH. My office is quickly accessible from Amherst Street (Route 101A) as well as Exits 7W and 8 off the Everett Turnpike.